Reserve a Room
- The ability to reserve Study Rooms for March 1 or later is temporarily suspended.
- Existing Study Room reservations for March 1 or later will be honored.
- On March 1 only, library Study Rooms will operate on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Starting March 2, patrons can make reservations as usual.
- The current system will be taken down at 4:00 pm on February 28th.
We have reservable spaces to meet, collaborate or to study and create on your own.
An HCPL library card is required for reservation. Select a room type and location below to see rules and policies, and search for availability.
Get a little space and privacy for yourself or a small study group. Various sizes.
A traditional conference table and executive chairs is ideal for clubs, committees, and larger study groups.
Our largest public rooms have tables and chairs available that you can configure to suit your group. See your library for other features.
Digital Media Lab
A unique place for intermediate and advanced users to experiment with digital video, audio, graphics, and 3D printing tools. Learn more.
Rules and policies
The following are required to reserve and use any public access room:
- You must have a valid Henrico County Public Library card.
- Only one active reservation is allowed at a time.
- No selling of goods or services is allowed in rooms.
- Check in at the information desk when you arrive for your reservation.
Rules for each room type
To find and reserve an available room, select a room type and location above.
Select a room type and location above to agree to these rules and policies, and search for availability.