Child Care Center Service Guidelines
Mobile Library Service early literacy minivisits are planned especially for preschool children (ages 2-5) with a variety of books, flannelboards, music & movement activities.
The following are required:
- Please post our scheduled visits for your teachers, so that your classes can make the most of the time we have to share with the children.
- Centers are expected to have their classes ready for their scheduled visits or else notify the Mobile Library Service by phone of any cancellations at least an hour in advance of the scheduled visit time.
- Teachers must accompany, and remain, with their classes during these special visits. You are our partners and you know your children best. Safety first!
- Participation is encouraged not only of the children, but the teachers as well! It is fun and it helps your students learn and stay focused. Thank you for joining us.
- Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in termination of service.