Whether it's a rainy day, a party day or you are restless, these imaginative and engaging books share games to suit every need. Start playing!
- Indoor Games by Lisa Regan - Games are formatted by level of difficulty.
- The Ultimate Indoor Game Book: the 200 best boredom busters ever! by Veronika Gunter is jam packed with captivating games.
- Great Big Book of Children's Games by Debra Wise is a perfect antidote to rainy day sulks and backseat boredom.
- Kids' Guide to Classic Games by Sheri Bell-Rehwoldt has well-illustrated instructions.
- Zany Rainy Days by Hallie Warshaw describes weird scavenger hunts and crafts.
Tagged in: For Grown-ups