You can read eBooks in the Kindle format from OverDrive by transferring them to your Kindle wirelessly or downloading the book to your computer first and transferring it via a USB cable.
Instructions for using the Kindle with the library's OverDrive collection
Do you have a Kindle Fire?
With your Kindle Fire you can:
- Read eBooks from OverDrive and Hoopla
- Listen to MP3 audiobooks from OverDrive and Hoopla
- Read magazines using the Zinio for Libraries app
- Read graphic novels and comic books from Hoopla
- Watch movies and television shows from Hoopla
The OverDrive app allows you to read ePub eBooks from OverDrive and Freading. You can also listen to audiobooks in the MP3 format from OverDrive.
Zinio for Libraries App
The Zinio for Libraries app allows you to read many current popular magazines.
Follow these instructions to install the app.
Hoopla Digital App
The Hoopla Digital app allows you to watch movies and television shows, listen to full music albums and audiobooks and read graphic novels, comics and eBooks.