catalog   site
 catalog   site 

Sandston Branch Library

Mon-Wed: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Thu: 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Fri, Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(804) 501-1990
Library Manager
Please note: Thermometers and questions are provided for health self-screenings. Face coverings are required for all customers five and older. Food is not permitted in the library at this time.
Library Amenities

Coming Up at Standston

{start_date_long}
{start_time} - {end_time}
{description}

Storytimes

{start_date_long}
{start_time} - {end_time}

About Sandston

Sandston Branch Library's current structure occupies the same site on Williamsburg Road where the first public library in Henrico (operated by the Sandston Women's Club) stood from 1923 until 1980. The new brick building with its angled sky-lights and windows opened in 1980 and underwent a renovation of the children's area in 1997. An overall renovation and major addition took place in 2003 which added study rooms and a bright and spacious meeting room.

  • Building size: 7,833 sq.ft.
  • Parking Spaces: 59
  • Self-check kiosk
Feedback

Feedback Form

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Follow Us

©  Henrico County Public Library. All rights reserved.
Henrico County Government | Disclaimer
Henrico County Seal